Thursday, June 08, 2006

Thank You

I realized I have been writing this blog for over 1 year. I started it in March last year when I injured my leg. I don't know if I will keep on writing because as you see in last 2 weeks, I haven't really updated my blog much.

Sometimes I think I can't write everything I want in here because I DO AFRAID that I will offense some people or said something that people don't like. However most of the times, I did have the guts to say it out, and say it out loud! I guess since we only live once in this world (of course I believe there is heaven and I will go there after death).

I have to thank everyone who had left me comments because that tell people actually care!

1 comment:

Becky Cheung said...

Hey drop a note to say I drop by your blog! Hee. Found it. Like the God Father song in the profile.