Thursday, February 05, 2009

Chinese New Year Trip

Finally I made a visit to Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. Two cities that I wanted to visit for sometimes. I wish I had more times to stay specially KL. I really enjoyed my trip there as I met so many great people. Thanks all my new friends who showed me around. One of the reasons I wanted to go to these two places is that I wanted to discover more the Chinese culture. These 2 years I am trying to find my Chinese root as I was away from Hong Kong for such a long time. Now that I have been to quite a few cities with high Chinese population, I really have learned more about my culture. Coming years I think I will like to go to China more because other than Guangzhou and Shenzhen, I really haven't been to other cities of China. My next stop should be Bejing.

Okay here are some photos that I took from my SG/KL trip, if you want to see more photos, go to my facebook album, take care!




No comments: