Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My Gun And Bullet

I realize my mouth is like a gun and my tongue is like a bullet. It can really hurt people. I feel sorry to everyone that I have hurt in the past - my families, my friends, my loved one and even my Lord. I never had the idea how much it could hurt someone with my words. Recently I said something to hurt my girl. At first I didn't even know how much pain I caused her. I was plain dumb. I know I left her a scar and I know that it's not easy to be removed. I pray that God can heal her pain.

I am not writing this for mercy, but to tell you that what's like to have an evilish mouth which is given by Him. From now on I gotta do my best to control my mouth. Otherwise, the lesson will not be learned.

At the end, I want to share some reading with you. It is from 雅各書3章 and when you open here, you can see the teaching at the bottom.

Take care everyone, God bless y'all!

No comments: