Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Langham Place Live Jazz Series

Last night I went to Langham Place to see Eugene Pao x Jun Kung, and there were 2 more musicians: Ted Lo on keyboard and Peter Scherr on double bass. It's my first time to see Eugene and what can I say, he's AWESOME!!! He will be the main factor if one day I play jazz. Anyway, he's a nice person because during the intermission, I went up to him to ask him some guitar technique he used, and he then showed me how he did it. Also I got to talk to him abit after show. Jun was awesome last night too and he talked to me and my other friends about his upcoming shows and etc. This is the 2nd time I met him and both times he's very sincere.

I also met my friend Jacqueline because the event was run by their music co. For info on future show: http://im.innonation.com.hk/web_events/0507-07_Langham.htm

I hope that the music (indie/mainstream) will be more diversity and appreicated by different people.

No comments: