Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Alright, some updates!

It's been awhile I haven't updated my blog. These days I am enjoying my new job at city'super! It's decent pay with good work hour. What more can I ask for? Since my design post is actually under the marketing deparment, I have a thought about studying a marketing degree, only if I have the money though. It's gonna be expensive!

We have just finished our 3rd song yesterday. It's quite different to our first 2 songs. It has more melodic parts than ever. I think everyone of us likes it because it gives the band a different side. Next it will be our 4th song. It's gonna be a song with all the rage and angry. The topic, we had it for quite awhile. It will be a song all our members want to talk about - some type of people that we had problems seeing and dealing with.

Ok, I am going to listen to the new Deftones now. I just finished the new Killswitch Engage. It's good and I need to listen to it more to make my comment. Anyway, it's KSE, so you know what you are getting.

No comments: