Thursday, June 26, 2008

Unlike the Other Gathering

Everyone showed up last night except Tap. I guess you are sad or something. My friend, I hope you are doing fine!

We had dinner at Suzuki Langham Place. The meal was good and we had a very good time. Mac came back and he will move back to HK after over a year away from HK (?!?). Actually I haven't seen them for a long time. Though our friendship always remains!

We talked about you too Cching, I expressed our situation and things happened after we broke up. Seriously, whatever I said was a past. I never regret our times together even the time we fought. If we didn't care or didn't have feeling for another, we wouldn't have fought. I just think that I wasn't mature when I met you. My love for you was so little. Anyway, I wish you all the best because after all, you treated me very good. I hope that one day when both of us can really forgive and forget, we can talk again and maybe even be friends.

1 comment:

unliketheother said...

if not remembered wrong, mac's vacation should be lasted for 2 years already.... what a lucky guy!!!

dont worry, i do believe u and cching can remain as good frd later...

r