Saturday, June 04, 2005

I went out!

Yesterday after my physio therapy session at the hospital, I went out with my mom to shop. Since the hospital is close to my dad's company, so we had dinner with him. Mom and I went to Wan Chai to buy some computer stuffs. I bought the Philips headset for somebody (you know who you are if you're reading this! hehe) and bought myself the Philips 2.1 speakers for my computer. It's been over 1 1/2 week I had not listened to my music through speakers as my hi fi (connected to my com) was broken. The sound of this speakers are good! As for the price is pretty good at $350. Pretty much the best deal for this price range. I didn't want to get the JBL as they are pretty expensive $9xx and plus. Anyway, I am happy for what I got! Yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey mate, your recent posts are wicked (or weird??), are you dating or smth? Admit it if you are! Congrets, btw... for the date or for the leg.... whatever!