Monday, August 28, 2006

Family Values Tour

So far my trip to Toronto is good! I had good food, met my good friends and went to the old church. Yeah also met up some new members of Toronto G-ONE. I also visited my favorite music store Steve's Music. So great to go to that store to look around and try out some guitar stuffs.

Anyway, today I am going to see Family Values Tour! Gonna meet up Andy and his friend at Scarborough Town Centre first! If you want to know the band list, check here! Well, Deftones, Walls of Jericho and Stonesour are the bands I want to see the most! Korn is alright but I have seen them before but heard that Jonathan (vocal) will not be able to play in this tour. Well will see what happen! I am sure other bands will be great too! Anyway, I will have fun and upload some photos soon! Take care y'all!

No comments: