Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Thank You Guangzhou

I was too busy to update my blog! Finally I got some times to do it tonight!

First thing, a big thank you to the people who went to the show in Dec 1 at GZ. You guys were so supportive, energetic and passionate! I know that people in China won't be able to see this blog, but still I really want to thank y'all for supporting Mensheng. It really touched me because never in my life I would see crowd as supportive as you guys. We are a new band without much publicity but what I saw was all of you tried to give us all. Thanks!

Next, the show in Dec 31! It will be our last show in 2007 haha... Anyway, here's the detail:

噪音之門深圳搖滾音樂會

演出樂團:

深圳:异教、二叉樹、畢加索、曦子 、霍尔頓
香港:門生、戳麻
廣州:裂

演出地點:
深圳福田區上步南路根据地酒吧

演出時間:
2007年12月31日下午3點

門票:
現場票25元、預售票20元

預售票點:
現代音樂教室 0755-25470074
上步根据地 0755-83633533

No comments: