Saturday, January 07, 2006

I Quit

Today I quited my job. It's a decision I have thought of over the last couple of weeks. There are many reasons to it. First and the main reason is I feel like my body is wearing down with long hours work in front of the computer. My shoulders, my back, my lower back, my arms and of course I worry about my kidney the most. Also the reason I want to quit is that I have no more time to do things I can usually do. Things such as playing music, hanging out with friends, serving with G-ONE and even dinner with my family. Many nights I went home everyone is sleeping, I feel quite lonely at times when I was working in the studio by myself.

Anyway, I have made the decision so I am looking forward to a new life now!

5 comments:

Carina~*YouYou~* said...

嘩~好大決定呀!
前晚都傾左咁耐,都冇聽您咁講,
收到您呢個消息,真係感到好愕然呀!!

您家人知道左未呀?
咁您boss又點講呀?

Anyway~ Wish ALL THE BEST for u!
聽到您既分享,我都覺得唔開心呀,
好明白您果種感受~

好啦~e家有返自己d時間喇
祝您日日都開開心心
身體就健健康康~~

P.S.尋晚上網睇吓您係唔係度,點知唔係度
搵您唔倒,但又好想睇吓您點喎~哈

RoserBB said...

Oh~~so suddenly about the news!
umum~~ i can feel that how tired you are! everytime i at home online and see you online in studio, really so tired and lonely for yrself, but i think many of yr friend support your decision!!
support you and god also~
hv a newlife in new yr la :) heee~

said...

god bless !!!
n take care!!!!
kinni

hannah banana said...

oh...joe . i really getting surprised . i think u enjoy ur job so much .. coz u said its the job which u hope to do last time . but u r quit now .. really shocked !! hmm... but its ok ... coz u have done many the best project ... and its amazing too when i see ur some projects , really !!! u r the best designer !! i hope u can getting much of ur time now .. and jamming all the time too !! hehehe ... miss ya !!! ^@^

Cching said...

Joe,

i do support ur desicion, God will lead u the way. No worry!! next time need to wake up ar! ;D

cching